Why does cat grass smell bad or fail to grow?
- Overwatering during germination can cause seed suffocation and odor.
- Dense planting or seed displacement can result in insufficient oxygen for germination.
- Seeds trapped in the bottom of the container for a prolonged period of time can lead to decay and odor.
Why does cat grass grow hairy?
- Overwatering can cause root rot.
- Lack of sunlight due to a dark and humid environment.
How often should I change the water?
- If the planting density is high, change the water once a day.
- If the planting density is low, reduce the frequency.
Can kittens eat cat grass?
- Yes, it is recommended to cut it into small pieces and mix it with canned food for 2-3 months old kittens.
- This product is natural wheat grass, and some pets may not adapt to it initially. It is recommended to feed a small amount of cut grass mixed with canned or dry food for the first time.
- Slow germination may occur if the planting process is not followed or the temperature is too low.