Package details: this package comes with 12 pieces of real dried pressed gypsophila.
DIY as you want: just mix and match these multiple natural resin dried flowers in different color or you can use them directly in whole, you can DIY these dried pressed flowers in your own way, and please share the fun with friends or family, enhancing the relationship between you
Nice packaging: all these assorted real pressed dried flowers are transparent vacuum packaged, so as to protect the resin flowers during the ship; Please note that the shape and color of the flowers may vary from the pictures since they're natural
Different usages: natural pressed flowers for resin can be widely applied for nail art, resin molds, DIY jewelry design, resin phone case, note card, stationery, wedding invitations, envelopes, stained glass, bookmarks, candle makers, soap making, table decorations , scrapbooking, furniture and wood workings
- Use up the flower material as soon as possible after opening, the flower material will oxidize and change color after absorbing moisture.
- Avoid direct sunlight, ultraviolet rays will fade the flowers.
- When making glue, please test whether the color will fade. The insurance method is to use UV glue first, and then apply glue after drying to reduce the fading phenomenon.
- Flower materials have many uses, and some flower materials will fade when exposed to water. Buyers who use them for papermaking please note that they must first consult customer service to recommend suitable flower materials.
- Natural dried flowers cannot be uniform in size, please note that the dyeing batches are different
There may be chromatic aberration due to the lighting of the photo.
- The flowers is fragile, all of which are vacuum-packed, and the unopened support supports 7 days of no reason to return or exchange. It has been opened and cannot be returned or exchanged. This store only sells flower materials and does not provide teaching services.